First of Four Blood Moon Eclipses on April 15 Will Be Special Event, Start of Celestial Tetrad
An Omen of Major (“End of Times”) Historical Events to Come or Another Opportunity for Religious Zealots to Prey on the Ignorant?
If you live in North America, mark midnight of Apr 15 (PDT; 3 AM Eastern) on your calendar. You’ll be in for a treat. A very special celestial event, known as Blood Moon, will unfold over the next hour or so.
A lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, Earth and moon line up so the Earth’s shadow falls on the moon, darkening it. The one on April 15 will begin at 1:20 AM on the East Coast, and will peak at 3 AM (midnight PDT).
START OF TETRAD OF CELESTIAL EVENTS
What’s more, this Blood Moon begins a rare sequence of four total lunar eclipses expected over the next two years. Some Christians and Jews see this tetrad of so-called blood moons as linked to a biblical prophecy of the End Times.
In the book of Joel, for example, God says there will be “wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire…the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.”
In Acts, the Apostle Peter repeats that verse from Joel. And the book of Revelation says that during the Great Tribulation, “the moon will become like blood.”
Pastor John Hagee is one of such doomsayers. But he goes further. He has sold books and made videos alleging that the Tetrad of Blood Moons has to do with Jews and the formation of Israel (see the left image above). And the gullible, or corrupt media, are heralding his theories as if they were gospel truth (click on Dateline Israel for one such example – fast forward to 3:48 mins of the video to hear Hagee’s specific allegations about the Tetrad and the Jews).
With a TV and internet following of an alleged 100 million people, Hagee’s opinions seem to influence a lot of people. This writer was one of them. At first. In fact, in preparation for the Apr 15 Blood Moon lunar eclipse, I had even made a short video in which I used some of Hagee’s quotes.
DEBUNKING THE DOOMSAYERS
But the morning of Apr 7, I awoke with a different guidance from the Spirit realm. “Check the facts,” was their message.
Indeed, I did not FEEL good about that video I had made (but not yet published). For one thing, it would take extreme arrogance and hubris to suggest that any celestial event would be about a single race, or creed, or religious group. Which is what Hagee has been preaching to the ignorant masses, with the help of the gullible or devious media.
And as a soul with quite a few prominent Hebrew lifetimes that go all the way back to Melchizedek, the ALTZAR soul, and therefore, my heart, should know a thing or two about such matters. Here are some of my prominent past Hebrew lifetimes – just FYI:
- Yahon (Yaheon) ‐ one of Melchizedek students c. 2,000 BC. Melchizedek was Jeshua’s incarnation at the time.
- Ephraim (right), son of Joseph, c. 1,500BC, when Joseph was an incarnation of Jeshua. Mother (Asenath) was an incarnation of Mother Mary. Troubled relationship with father who objected to Jacob, the grandfather, favoring Ephraim over Manasseh. Founder of one of the two Tribes of Israel.
- Joab, commander of King David’s army, c. 1,000 BC. Joab killed Absalom, King David’s son, when Absalom rebelled despite David’s plea to spare his son’s life.
- Judas Maccabee, c. 167 BC, who led a successful Hebrew rebellion against Greek king Antiochus, liberated Jerusalem and restored the Temple. Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, is dedicated to that event.
- Apostle Philip (below left – a painting by Rubens) ‐ one of the 12 original apostles, usually mentioned 5th in order, who later preached in Greece, Syria and Phrygia. ‐ c. 80 AD.
In short, the Jew in me had doubts about the veracity of Pastor Hagee’s statements that tetrads were about us. All people of all creeds and races are God’s children. Why would single out only us for such special attention? This would only invite envy, division and conflict. Which is how all religious wars happened been through the millennia.
So I followed the directive from the Spirit realm to “check the facts.” And what I found out was that Hagee used the same methodology in arriving at his opinions as did that famous trial lawyer who finished his summation to the jury with the following remarks:
“And those, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, are the conclusions upon which I based my facts.” 🙂
In other words, Hagee liberally mixed facts and fancy to arrive at his conclusions.
First of all, he manipulated the facts. He said the Tetrad of Blood Moons only happened three times in the last 500+ years (left chart). Not true.
- Between 1500 and 2000, the Tetrad occurred 11 times (12 times if you extend that to 1493-94, as Hagee did – see the NASA chart – right). He claimed that in 1495-94 there was a “Fall of Spain” (whatever that was? I have never heard of it before), that the Jews were expelled from Spain, and that Columbus discovered America – the “future home of the Jews.” All three are false.
- The expulsion of the Jews from Spain actually took place between Mar-Aug, 1492, not in 1493-94, the years of the Tetrad. Ditto re. Columbus’ discovery of America (Oct 1492). So both events took place before the Tetrad had started.
- As for America being the new home of the Jews, that’s a real stretch from a 1493 perspective. For, the Jews had not started to settle in America until several centuries later.
- Furthermore, Hagee never mentioned, for example, that the Christian rulers had also expelled the Muslims and Gypsies from Spain, not just the Jews. Nor that the Jews fought alongside the Muslims against the Christians in Spain (see Battle of Higueruela painting – right).
- A sin of omission, the first cousin of a lie.
As for Hagee’s 20th century faux pas, he said in 1949-50 Israel was declared a nation, and he attributed the 1967 six-day war to another Tetrad.
- In this case, he got the dates right, but is again guilty of a sin of omission. Hagee left out three other Tetrads in the 20th century that he could not connect to Israel:
So overall, there have been 54 Tetrads of Blood Moons in the last 2000 years (see above NASA chart). Which means they are not so rare as the doomsayers would have us believe.
And none-zero occurred in the two centuries bracketing arguably the most important historical event in the last two millennia – Jesus-Jeshua-Sananda’s last lifetime on earth. Who, of course, was the most prominent Jew of all times. Even our modern calendar counts years since his lifetime.
So you would think that if these celestial phenomena – Blood Moon Tetrads – were precursors of some great events that would change the course of history, the crucifixion might have been among them. Not so, as you can see from NASA’s scientific facts.
CONCLUSION: IGNORE DOOMSAYERS, EMBRACE THE BLOOD MOON
So if you liked the summary that famous lawyer offered to the jury, by all means, get excited about the predictions of doomsayers like John Hagee. But if you prefer scientific facts over the fiction sold by zealots either for money or for some other personal gain, then JUST IGNORE THEM.
Let us instead at midnight (PDT) on April 15 join our hearts through music which I dubbed the Lunar Concerto. It is based on the Clarinet Concerto which Mozart wrote in the last year of his life (1791). I hope that it will give you the peace of mind to look at the Blood Moon on April 15 with joyful anticipation and admiration of the beauty and magic of God’s creations. As for human history, same as always – “que sera, sera.”